Burdick Atria 6100 Interpretive ECG-EKG machine, in excellent physical and operational condition, its actual photo displayed.
— 10 Leads ECG Cable
— Power supply/Charger, Model: PCM50US24, 100-240VAC 50/60Hz.
— 2 Spare paper packs.
— Rechargeable battery – installed.
— Operating Manual.
The Atria 6100 is A 12-Lead Resting Portable ECG / EKG, for hospitals, physician offices, and cardiology clinics. The Atria 6100 portable ECG helps streamline workflow with a friendly user interface and clear, readable color display for easy reading of ECG waveform data.
– Large color monitor to view 3-, 6-, and 12-lead ECG printouts in real-time
– Portable ECG Stores up to 300 electrocardiograms
– Manual or automatic 3-, 4-, 6-, and 12-lead ECG printouts
– Standard with wired Ethernet, wireless 802.11, and Bluetooth; complies with FAA requirements
– Bi-directional communication using HeartCentrix connectivity software
– AccuPrint feature restricts ECG printing if lead wires are not properly attached
– Use the University of Glasgow ECG interpretation algorithm