Mortara ELI350 electrocardiograph with 17″ LCD screen, in good physical and very good operational condition, unit’s actual photo displayed.
- Ref: ELI350-BAL-ABCD
- 100V-240V 50/60Hz
- Mains & battery operation.
- Supplied with: 10 IEC Leads ECG cable, Paper Pack, New rechargeable battery fitted and operating manual
** Cart/Trolley can be supplied at extra £300
- • High Resolution 17″ Color Display – LCD with 1280 x 1024 resolution, impact resistant and adjustable viewing angle enables full preview of ECG prior to acquisition or printing.
- • VERITAS™ Resting ECG Interpretation Algorithm – Internationally recognized Mortara resting interpretation algorithm provides silent second opinion for 12-lead ECG interpretation.
- • Ease of Use – Intuitive icons and pointing device enable ease of navigation and simplified user training.
- • Robust, Responsive, Ready-to-Go – Impact resistant display and sealed keyboard are designed for demanding hospital environments. The “instant-on” feature enables clinicians to turn on the unit and immediately begin ECG acquisition.
- • Full Disclosure Option – 12-lead full disclosure ECG recording collects up to 30 minutes of diagnostic data.
- • Network Ready – Integrated support for bi-directional LAN communications.
- Instrument Type: 12-lead Electrocardiograph
- Input Channels: Simultaneous acquisition of 12 leads
- Standard Leads Acquired: I, II, III, aVR, aVL, aVF, V1, V2, V3, V4, V5, V6
- Waveform Display: Backlit, 17″ SXGA color LCD 12-channel display
- Input Impedance/Input Dynamic Range/Common Mode Rejection : Meet or exceed the requirements of ANSI/AAMI EC11
- Patient Leakage Current/Chassis Leakage Current: Meet or exceed requirements of ANSI/AAMI ES1
- Digital Sampling Rate: 10,000 s/sec/channel used for pacemaker spike detection; 1000 s/sec/channel used for recording and analysis
- Special Functions: Optional Mortara VERITAS™ resting interpretation algorithm; connectivity options for bi-directional communication; flash memory storage of ECGs
- Paper Type: Full size (8.5″ x 11″ or A4), Z-fold thermal paper; 250 sheets stored in paper tray
- Thermal Printer: Computer-controlled dot array; 8 dots/mm
- Thermal Writer Speeds: 5, 10, 25, or 50 mm/s
- Gain Settings: 5, 10, or 20 mm/mV
- Report Print Formats: Standard or Cabrera: 3+1, 3+3 channel, 6-channel, 12-channel
- Rhythm Print Formats: 3-channel or 6-channel with configurable lead groups, or 12-channel
- Keyboard Type: Elastomer keypad with complete alphanumeric keys, soft-key menu and dedicated function keys. Click knob or Touchpad option.
- Frequency Response: 0.05 to 300 Hz
- Filters: High performance baseline filter; AC interference filter 50/60 Hz; low pass filters 40 Hz or 150 Hz
- A/D Conversion: 20 bit (1.17 microvolt LSB)
- Device Classification: Class I, Type CF defibrillation proof applied parts
- ECG Storage: Up to 100 ECGs; optional expanded up to 500 ECGs
- Weight: 25 lb. including battery
- Dimensions: 15.5″x 17″x 6″
- Power Requirements: Universal AC power supply (100-240 VAC at 50/60 Hz) 50 VA; Internally rechargeable battery