Philips Trim III ECG recorder, In good physical and operational condition, similar to photo displayed.
The PageWriter Trim III cardiograph represents the ultimate in compact, cost-effective cardiograph solutions from Philips. Reliable and accurate results with the Philips 12-lead algorithm for interpretive analysis. More than simply an easily transportable and interpretive ECG system, the PageWriter Trim III combines ease-of-use features with a 6.5 inches high-resolution full-color display and exceptional flexibility to meet the needs of fast-paced clinical environments.
- – 100-240V 50/60Hz
- – Ability to store up to 150 EKGs.
- – Real-time display.
- – Color-coded waveforms to indicate signal quality.
- – Multiple transfer options � modem, CF card or LAN connection.
- – ECGs can be transmitted anywhere at any time allowing you instant, secure access to patient reports.
- – Adult and pediatric interpretation software built-in. Also included is HP’s Acute Cardiac Ischemia-Time Insensitive Predictive Instrument (ACI-TIPI) and Thrombolytic Predictive Instrument (TPI) applications.
- – Supports the reporting, storage, and transmission of 12-lead ECG data using industry-standard XML.
- Software Option Installed:
- – Interpretation.
- – Wired LAN.
- – Intuitive Patient Interface Module.
- – Operating Manual.
- – Trolley.
- – Recording paper packs.
- – New rechargeable battery