Olympus EVIS 240 series Video-Endoscopy system, in very good physical and operational condition, similar to photo displayed.
- 220-240V 50/60Hz, PAL system.
- Price indicated is for a complete system with one scope, extra scopes can be supplied at extra cost.
– This system can be configured to include any of the followings (subject to availability):
- — Olympus CV-240 processor, PAL, 220-240VAC 50/60Hz
- — Olympus CLV-U40 Xenon light source, 230VAC 50/60Hz
- — Olympus GIF-XQ240 Video-gastroscope
- — Olympus GIF-XP260 Thin Video-gastroscope
- — Olympus GIF-2T240 Therapeutic twin channel Video-gastroscope
- — Olympus GIF-1T240 Therapeutic Video-gastroscope
- — Olympus CF-240DL, a Long video-Colonoscope
- — Olympus PCF-240L, a Long & Thin video-Colonoscope
- — Olympus TJF-240, Video-Duodenoscope.
- — Olympus PCF-240S Video-Sigmoidoscope.
- — Olympus CYF-240A Video-Cystoscope
— A Set of accessories to include the followings:
- — Pigtail cable – to connect scope to processor
- — Signal cable – to connect processor to monitor
- — Water bottle
- — Sets of air/water & suction valves
- — Keyboard
- — GI biopsy valve
- — Cleaning brush- reusable
- — Leakage Tester
- — All channel Irrigator-Cleaning set/adapters
*****Optional extra equipment which can be added to the above system:
- **- Biopsy Forceps – reusable.
- **- Set of Oval snare – reusable.
- **- Medical grade display: 19″, 21″ or 24″ LCD monitor, 100-240V 50/60Hz ( with multi-Input: VGA, S-Video, BNC, RGBS).
- **- Olympus PSD-20 diathermy.
- **- Olympus ESG-100 diathermy.
- **- Sony UP-21MD colour printer.
- **- Olympus KV-4 suction machine.
- **- Weyer Minivac ACU suction machine.
- **- Trolley with scope hanger and power surge protector
- **- Smith & Nephew 660HD High Definition Image Management System.
- **- Stryker SDC HD High Definition Image Capture system
- **- Stryker SDC Pro image capture/CD-writer