|Drager MicroVent ventilator, available in stock, in very good physical and operational condition.
- Power Supply 230V AC 50/60Hz (P/N 8412074),
- Flow sensor (P/N 8412034),
- Flow measuring Hoses (P/N 8410929),
- Expiratory Valve (8412610),
- Air & O2 Hoses,
- Operating Manual
- Stand/Trolley (P/N 8412585)
- Ventilator mounting (P/N 8412560).
The MicroVent is time cycled, a volume-constant ventilator for patients with a bodyweight above 15kg, and can be used in Intensive care wards, Recovery rooms and Transporting patients inside the hospital.
Can be used for the ventilation modes:
- –Controlled ventilation, IPPV
- –Synchronised, controlled ventilation, SIPPV
- –Spontaneous breathing with positive airway pressure, CPAP – with optional pressure-support ASB during spontaneous breathing.