SEAWARD RIGEL BP-SiM Non-Invasive Blood Pressure Analyser (NIBP Simulator) – New, its actual photo displayed.
- Brand NEW with warranty.
- Offered with a fresh calibration certificate.
- Made in 2018
- Supplied in its original box with standard accessories.
- Accurate life-like simulation
- Hand-held and battery powered
- On-board memory and keyboard
- Portable and lightweight
- Manufacturer O-curves
- Internal pump
- Prepared for PPM protocols
- Full keyboard
- The Rigel BP-SiM is a handheld NIBP simulator, incorporating a range of custom settings that include a variety of paediatric and adult NIBP pressure simulations, pulse volume adjustments, heart rate, manometer mode, and manufacturer-specific envelopes, referred to as O-curves.
- Combining full performance features with large capacity internal memory, graphics screen, keyboard, and battery operation, make the Rigel BP-SIM NIBP simulator power tool for biomedical test professionals.
- Static pressure calibration and leakage tests can be easily performed thanks to its internal pump.
- Bluetooth connectivity to a range of accessories and Med-eBase, comprehensive database software, ensures fast and easy download of test results, managing your asset database, creation of test sequences and producing test certificates.
|Envelopes (O-curves)||Click here for a list of up-to-date curves.|
|Simulation via||T connection into Cuff and monitor|
|Pulse Volume||High, Medium, Low, paediatric|
|Heart Rate||1 – 300 bpm|
|Integrated Pump||0 to 350 mmHg user configurable|
|Leak Test||User configurable between 0-350mmHg|
|Chronometer||Configurable upto 999 secs|
|Overpressure||Automatic (max 410 mmHg)|
|Digital Manometer||0 – 410 mmHg|
|Accuracy||+/- 0.5% FS|
|Pressure Units||mmHg, inHg, kg/cm2, cmH2O, mBar, PSI, inH2O and kPa|
|Operation||Battery cell, insitu charge|
|Battery Charger||110-230VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Battery Life||Standby approximately 8 hours or 100 NIBP simulations|
|Memory Capacity||Approximately 10,000 records|
|Display||Monochorme, ¼ VGA full graphics|
|Size||(L x W x D) 270 x 110 x 75 mm / 10.5 x 4 x 3″|
|Operating Conditions||10-30’C, 0-90% RH – NC|
|Storage Environment||-15′ – +60’C|
|Environmental Protection||IP 40|
|Part Number: 370A910|