Chattanooga Intelect Mobile Combo, in very good physical and operational condition, unit’s actual photo displayed.
- A dual frequency ultrasound device combined with 2 channel electrotherapy stimulation.
- Model: 2778
- Mains operation: 100-240AC 50/60Hz
- Supplied with: Collimating US probe 5cm² multi-frequency (1.0 & 3.3MHz), mains cable and User Manual on CD.
- A New Electrotherapy accessories (Intelect Stim Lead Wire 2pcs + 6 x 8cm Rubber Electrodes x 4pcs each + sponges x 4pcs + Nylatex Wrap) can be added at extra £260
- A New Chattanooga Intelect Ultrasound Applicator sizes: 1cm, 2cm or 10cm can be added at extra £440 each.
- A New Battery can be added a extra £360
The Chattanooga Intelect Mobile Combo – Model 2778 is clinically proven to provide the best possible treatment outcomes by utilising a high quality transducer to ensure maximum ultrasound delivery to the treatment area. The ultrasonic output is a clean, culminated beam with the lowest available Beam Non-uniformity Ratio. The ultrasound applicators are designed to provide ultrasound efficiency with no potential for parasitic radiation to the therapist. Each ultrasound head incorporates head warming and provides a contact control programme with visual and auditory feedback when coupling is present.
The two independent channels of stimulation offer a wide range of therapy currents including interferential and muscle stimulation, combined therapy with the ultrasound head is also possible.
- Multi-Language system (French, English, German, Italian, Spanish)
- 1 and 3 MHz ultrasound frequencies
- Pulsed & continuous ultrasound therapy operation (10%, 20%, 50% & 100%)
- Variable duty cycle outputs of 16 Hz, 48 Hz, or 100 Hz for ultrasound
- Multiple waveforms on board
- Clinical Indications on board
- 15 user-defined memory positions
- Lightweight design
- Backlit LCD display for better visibility in low light settings
- BNR <6:1
- Improved navigation button
- Ergonomically designed sound heads available in a variety of sizes
- All sound heads are interchangeable
- Head warming feature
- Head contact control with visual and auditory feedback on all sound heads
- Dual Frequency Ultrasound – 1MHz and 3MHz
- 2 Pole Interferential
- 4 Pole Interferential
- High Voltage Pulsed Current
- Monophasic Triangular
- Monophasic Rectangular
- Mains Power: 120-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Weight: 3kg
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 33 x 29 x 17.3cm
- Electrical Safety: Class 1, Electrotherapy Type BF, Ultrasound Type B
- Safety Tests: IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2, IEC 60601-2-5, IEC 60601-2-10