Metron Advanced Laser Therapy Unit, in excellent physical and operational condition, units actual photo displayed and supplied with 2 probes.
The Metron 100mW Advanced Laser Therapy Unit is a new Class 3B Laser that offers the latest technology in therapeutic lasers. It is unique in being the first laser system which allows the therapist to set energy levels (in joules) and time from the laser probe.
Main Features :
- Convenient Qprox touch switch for effortless laser activation
- Probe mounted dosage buttons for adjusting treatment energy
- Continuous energy dosage and modulated dosage frequencies from 10Hz to 5KHz
- Can be battery or mains operated
- Automatic sweep frequency operation
- Conforming with medical device directive (CE marked)
- 1 x 100mW laser probe (1 GaAs Diode + 4 Blue LED’s) model: 901972
- 1 x 500mW 19 LED/SLD Cluster phototherapy probe, model: 901973 (972012)
- 1 x mains lead
- 2 x laser goggles
- 2 x Keys
- 1 x instruction manual