Laserscope Aura XP Laser, in very good physical and operational condition, its actual photo attached.
- Supplied with all the accessories and attachments displayed in the photos.
- – The AuraXP is the latest in laser technology from American Medical Systems. It is a 15 watt laser that provides 532 nm pulsed wavelength performance and can be used in a wide range of procedures in the ENT specialty.
- – Equipped with StarPulseTM technology, the AuraXP can deliver a pulse width as short as 1 millisecond. The KTP energy is easily absorbed by oxyhemoglobin, delivering precise coagulation while leaving the surrounding tissue unaffected. Its small fiber sizes are perfect for working in small, confined spaces. With a high level of versatility, flexible fibers, and delicate handpieces, the AuraXP provides excellent procedural efficacy for ENT professionals.
- – Urology Applications •Non-Calcified Bladder Tumors •Urethra Strictures and Lesions •Penile Condyloma •Bladder Neck Contracture •UPJ Obstruction
- – Gynecology Applications •Endometriosis / Laparoscopic Endometrial Implant Ablation – The Aura XP KTP laser is superior in preventing thermal tissue damage while coagulating targeted tissue due to the high absorption of oxyhemoglobin and brown pigmentation. Hemostasis is a key benefit during the procedure. •Lysis of Adhesions – No switching of tools during the procedure which can be time-consuming. •Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) •Pendunculated Fibroids •Destruction of Condyloma
- – Ear Procedures • Otosclerosis / Stapedectomy • Ruptured Eardrum / Tympanoplasty • Acoustic Neuroma
- – Nose Procedures • Chronic Nasal Obstruction / Turbinate Reduction • Chronic Sinus Polyps / Sinus Polypectomy • Tonsillectomy • Adenoidectomy • Laser-Assisted UPPP • HHT (chronic nose bleeds)
- – Throat Procedures • Laryngeal Tumors and Lesions / Microlaryngoscopy • Pharyngeal Tumors and Lesions
– Specifications Laser Type:
- Quasi Continuous KTP Laser Wavelength: 532 nm
- Power: 0.5 to 15 Watts
- StarPulse Peak Power: 160 Watts
- Dimensions with Cart: 42”H x 16”W x 30”L
- Weight: 60 lbs
- Cooling: Air-cooled
- Exposure Duration: 1-50 milliseconds in 1 msec increments