Graseby Omnifuse PCA (Patient Controlled Analgesia) syringe pumps, in our stock at the moment, all in good operational and physical condition, their actual photo displayed.
– Main Features:
- *** Mains (110-240V 50/60Hz) and battery operation.
- *** Can be used with syringe sizes: 2, 5, 10, 20, 30, 50/60 ml, with an automatic syringe loading mechanism.
- *** The large display screen can be set to illustrate the current infusion profile in a graphical format. A complete summary of the infusion history can be viewed showing the times of patient and clinician override boluses, pump alarm history and syringe changes over the duration of the infusion period. Alternatively, infusion history can be viewed over one hour periods.
- *** Omnifuse PCA can display a graphical representation of patient profiles when pain, nausea and sedation parameters are entered into the pump.
- *** Omnifuse PCA is supplied with an ergonomically-designed electronic patient handset which illuminates when a bolus is available. An adjustable wrist strap or clip is also supplied to attach the handset to the patient’s gown, preventing misplacement
- – Price indicated is for Each Unit.
– Full specification details, please visit manufacturer web site: