|Carefusion LTV 1200 Ventilator, for use in ICU, ER and patient transport with invasive or noninvasive ventilation pre-sets, units actual photos displayed.
- Brand New and still in its original boxes, their actual photo displayed.
- For Adult, pediatric and Infant (from 5Kg)
- Made in 2014
- Version: 5.09
- Fitted with New internal rechargeable battery.
- Price indicated is for each unit.
|| New standard accessories set.
- The small, lightweight LTV 1200 ventilator provides sophisticated critical care ventilation in austere environments. The ventilator supports both invasive and noninvasive applications.
- The ventilator also provides a wide range of ventilation therapies to meet demanding patient needs, including volume control, pressure control, pressure support and spontaneous breath types. Combined with the spontaneous breathing trial function, the ultra-sensitive flow trigger facilitates weaning.
- the LTV 1200 ventilator has intuitive controls and comprehensive monitoring capabilities that can play an essential role in day-today healthcare delivery and mass-casualty medical care.
- With built-in Oxygen resource management tool reduces oxygen consumption, with an oxygen blender using High Pressure or Low Flow/Low-Pressure Oxygen and with flow trigger and internal PEEP compensation
- Turbine technology in the LTV 1200 transport ventilator eliminates the need for a high-pressure air source, allowing transport ventilation where and when you need it.
- Single solution for any patient weighing 5 kg or more
- Compact, deployable design, with Versatility with highly customizable settings to support patient success.
- Quick patient ventilation: Choose infant, pediatric or adult to quickly configure initial ventilation before
optimizing settings for each patient’s needs. This feature aids simple and effective emergency set-up.
|Extra Accessories can be added at extra costs:
- Floor stand Trolley with Utility basket
- Color Touch screen and
- Carefusion LTV Sprint Pack Power System
- Extra external batteries
- Carrying Case W/ Sprint Pack Pouch
- Circuit support arm
- Physical specifications with boots (approx.)
Weight: 14.5 lb (6.5 kg)
Height: 3.25” (8.4 cm)
Width: 10.5” (27 cm)
Depth: 13.5” (38 cm)
Ventilation modes: Control, Assist/Control,
SIMV/CPAP and NPPV
Breath types: VC, PC, PS and spontaneous
Breath rate: 0–80 BPM
Tidal volume: 50–2,000 mL
Inspiratory time: 0.3–9.9 sec
PC/PS/Spontaneous flow: 160 LPM
Pressure control: 1–99 cmH2O
Pressure support: 1–60 cmH2O
Sensitivity Off: 1–9 LPM
O2 flush: 1–3 min
Low pressure O2: On/Off
PEEP/CPAP: 0–20 cmH2O
Insp/Exp hold: 6 seconds maximum
Manual breath: 1x current settings
Control lock: Easy or hard unlock options
- Pneumatic specifications
High pressure O2 source: 40–80 PSIG (2.8–5.5 bar)
Low pressure O2 source: < 80 LPM, < 10 PSIGPneumatic:
Monitors and Controls:
- Peak Inspiratory Pressure: 0–120 cmH2O
- Mean Airway Pressure: 0–99 cmH2O
- PEEP: 0–99 cmH2O
- Breath Rate: 0–250 BPM
- Airway Pressure Display: -10–108 cmH2O
- Exhaled Tidal Volume: 0–4,000 mL
- Exhaled Minute Volume: 0–99.9 L
- I:E Ratio: 99:1–1:99
- Calculated Peak Flow: 10–100 LPM
- AutoPEEP: 0–100 cmH2O
- Static Compliance: 1–999 mL/cmH2O
- Patient Effort: Green LED
- Ventilator presets (infant, pediatric and adult)
- Variable rise time
- Variable flow termination
- Variable time termination
- Pressure control flow termination
- Leak compensation
- O2 conserve
- O2 cylinder duration calculation
- O2 flush
- Apnea interval
- External power low and lost
- High and low O2 inlet pressure
- Internal battery low and empty
- Ventilator inoperative
- Variable alarms
Apnea interval: 10–60 sec
High pressure limit: 5–100 cmH2O
Low peak pressure Off: 1–60 cmH2O
Low minute volume Off: 0.1–99 L
High PEEP Off: 3–20 cmH2O above set PEEP
Low PEEP Off: -3– -20 cmH2O below set PEEP
High rate Off: 5–80 BPM
Alarm volume: 60–85 dBA
- Power indicators
External power: Green and amber LEDs
Battery charge status: Green, amber and red LEDs
Battery level: Green, amber and red LEDs
- Power specifications
Ventilator input 11–15 VDC
AC adapter input 100–250 VAC