Sony UP-DR8MD an A4 medical grade digital Colour printers, in excellent physical and operational condition, its actual photo displayed.
- Superb Print Quality
- High-speed Printing
- Stylish Design and Compact Size
- Front Operation
The UP-DR80MD digital colour printer for medical applications.
- Delivering a compelling combination of compact convenience, superior image quality and low total-cost-of-ownership, the UP-DR80MD is the world’s smallest A4 dye sublimation printer.
- Easy Colour Adjustment: The UP-DR80MD offers easy colour adjustment via its printer driver property. This incorporates a preview image from which you can confirm and adjust images easily.
- Colour Look Up Table: Two types of colour look up table are available to reproduce suitable colours for different modalities, such as endoscopy and ultrasounds. The default “Natural” setting creates a colour based on the s-RGB monitor, which is suitable for endoscopy images. For ultrasound images, a “CG” colour mode is available that reproduces more vivid colours. These settings are selectable via the printer property.
- Gray Balance Adjustment: A Gray Balance Adjustment function allows you to easily select the colour that most closely matches your requirements and provides the most suitable tonal range for your application.
- Wireless Printing Capability: By using the optional UPA-WU10 Wireless Print System, you can achieve cable-free connection between the UP-DR80MD and surgical endoscopes, ultrasound systems, and other hospital imaging modalities.
- Printing Method: Dye sublimation printing
- Resolution: 301 dpi
- Gradations: 8 bits (256 levels) processing each for yellow, magenta and cyan
- Effective Print Pixels: A4 size UPC-R80MD: 3400 x 2392 dots , Letter size UPC-R81MD: 3192 x 2464 dots
- Print Area: A4 size: 287 x 202 mm (11 1/4 x 8 inches) , Letter size: 269 x 208 mm (10 5/8 x 8 1/4 inches)
- Printing Time: A4 size: Approx. 76 sec, Letter size: Approx. 72 sec
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB (USB 3.0)
- Paper Tray Capacity: 50 sheets
- Power Requirements: AC 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Input Current: 3.4 to 1.4 A
- Output current: 0.5A/5V (USB 3.0)
- Operating Temperature: 5 °C to 35 °
- Dimensions: Approx. 317(W) x 207(H) x 425(D) mm , (12 1/2 (W) x 8 1/8 (H) x 16 3/4 (D) inches)
- Mass: Approx. 11.5 kg (25.3 lbs)