Welch & Allyn PIC 50 a Biphasic Defibrillator with Intensive Care system, all in very good physical condition.
- Each offered patient ready with a 1-year warranty
- Price indicated is for each unit.
- – A Biphasic 360Watt defibrillator with AED.
- – with multi-parameter patient monitor: 12 leads ECG, SPO2, CO2, NIBP, 2 x IBP, Temp, printer and voice/data Recorder.
- – 6.5″ colour Display.
- – External Pacer.
- – 12V DC power supply/charger
- – Manual & Semi-AED Defib.
- – Data Record/Review with PCMCIA.
- – Voice recording
- – Light weight only 6 Kg.
- – Fitted with languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese and Italian
- New Adult Deluxe External Paddles set Gray, P/N: 971108
- New 4 Leads ECG cable (AHA) P/N: 001835-U
- New SpO2 Adult finger probe, Nellcor compatible.
- New SpO2 Extension leads, compatible to 001966-E
- New Temp Probe, compatible.
- New NIBP hose
- New Large Adult cuff
- New Battery Pack, compatible to P/N: 001647-U
- Detachable 6 lead-wire set IEC
- Temp extension cable
- CO2 sensor P/N: 001934-U
- Cable CO2 Sensor Adapter (pink connector) P/N: 001954-U
- 2 x Pediatric External Paddle Adapter P/N: 001537-U
- Pacer/defibrillator multipurpose hands-free adapter cable, P/N: 971107
- Spare chart paper roll
- 12VDC 15A power adapter/charger cable, P/N: 980132
- Strong carrying case, black with 3 pouches.
- Operating manual
Extra accessories at EXTRA COST:
- MRL Triple Quick battery charger/power supply; 100-240VAC, Part No: 971104-PIC-U, add Extra £400
- 16MB PCMCIA Linear Flash Card, add £50
- R2 Defib/External pacing Verification Device, model: 32-188DP, add £100