Sony UP25MD Analog A6 color Printer in very good physical and operational condition, unit actual photo displayed.
- Slim Compact Design — Ideal for medical carts; easily integrated
- High Definition signal support — 1080i and 720p
- User friendly controls and front loading Versatile Analog Video Inputs and Outputs
- PAL & NTSC compatible, all standard interfaces
- Excellent Print Quality with Sony’s Dye Sublimation Printing Technology
- High resolution — 423 dpi
- New LCD Front Panel Screen design
- Choice of self-laminating and standard media
The UP-25MD is a high quality printer designed for medical applications. It features a variety of analogue video inputs for standard definition as well as high definition signals and is compatible with a wide range of medical imaging devices.
The printer’s photo-quality dye sublimation technology ensures that prints are durable and long-lasting. It is compatible with our traditional UPC-21S and UPC-21L media series. It seals and protects printed images against environmental hazards. Colors can be adjusted using RGB or HSV colour spaces to match monitor output and to optimize color reproduction accuracy.