SLE 5000 High Frequency Infant ventilators, in Very Good physical and operational condition, similar to photos displayed.
- The SLE 5000, is an Infant Intensive Care High Frequency Oscillation.
- Modes include: CPAP, CMV+ TTV, PTV, PSV, SIMV+ TTV + PSV, HFO, HFO+CMV
- 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Software Version 4.3, and fitted with TTV Plus option.
- YOM: 2006 (upgraded Pneumatic module fitted 2014)
- Biomed certified, Patient ready with warranty
- New reusable Flow sensor.
- New Flow sensor cable
- New O2 sensor.
- Exhalation Block
- O2 & Air Hoses.
- Operating Manual.
* A New Trolley/Stand and reusable breathing circuit can be supplied at extra cost.
- • Ability to preset parameters in all modes of operation
• Powerful HFO with active expiration to cover a wide range of patients
• Full colour, total touch-screen operation
• Integral flow monitoring measuring lung mechanics and displaying of loops and waveforms
• Trending of measured parameters
• Standard patient circuit for all modes including HFO (except with NO therapy)
• Unique, patented valveless technology
• Integral battery with up to 60 minutes operating capability
• Software based, allowing for upgrading to versions with new or improved function