Philips IntelliVue MP50 + G5 Anesthesia patient monitor, in very good physical and operational condition, their actual photos displayed.
- Offered Patient ready
- With 1 year warranty.
- YOM: 2010
- Supplied with:
- *** MP50 monitor: M8004A, Ref: 826116 (Opt: H30, A06, C01, C02, C15, C20 and SW Rev K21.42)
- *** G5 Gas module: M1019A, Ref: M1019A-60060, Ref: 6871900-08
- *** CMS module: M3001A, Ref: 862442 (ECG/Resp, SPO2, NIBP, Temp, IBP)
- *** New basic sets of accessories.
- Enhanced user interface offers quick visibility of patient data: The user interface makes patient data readily visible, is easy-to-use, and offers enhanced compatibility with standard software.
- Touchscreen simplifies tasks: Many functions are accessible through simple one-touch commands.
- NBP measurement display for comprehensive overview: Each NBP measurement generates a column in the vital signs trend table. Measurements for other values are added to provide a comprehensive vital signs data set for the NBP measurement time, offering an enhanced view of patient status.
- Color display shows key data at a glance: The 30.5 cm (12˝) color SVGA monitor display with 4 or 6 waveforms is bright and easy to read.
- Flexible ECG handling simplifies diagnostics & reporting: You can capture, review, and store diagnostic 12-lead ECGs at the monitor before sending them to the IntelliVue Information Center. You can also locally print in a harmonized layout.
- IntelliVue portal technology for access across the network: Access information from a variety of systems on the hospital network – pharmacy, laboratory, ECG management systems, radiology PACS, host based hospital systems and others – and deliver it to the patient monitor through IntelliVue’s portal technology.
- Customized viewing streamlines communication: Customized viewing options let you see and analyze data in graphical or numerical formats, juxtapose real-time measurements and trended data, and organize every onscreen element – from waveforms to data labels – as desired.
- Portable design for comfort and dependability
These monitors feature a comfortable handle and rugged housing for easy portability. They have no separate hard drive and no fan. These monitors are space-saving, quiet, stable, and start quickly. The IntelliVue MP50 has a 5-hour battery life** making it convenient for in-hospital transfer.
- Clinical excellence with Multi-Measurement Module and extensions: Built in slots for Multi-Measurement Module and extensions allow for crucial measurement information.