|Nonin Onyx II 9560 Pulse Oximeter with Bluetooth, In very good condition and is fully operational, its actual photo displayed.|
|Item(s) Serial Number(s):||501590032|
The Onyx II 9560 is the world’s first wireless finger pulse oximeter with Bluetooth ® wireless technology. This opens up the capability for clinicians to remotely monitor the blood oxygen saturation levels and pulse rates of patients. Furthermore, this is ideal for patients that suffer Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) or Asthma. Wireless oximetry gives patients a new level of freedom and control as they go about their daily lives. The Onyx II 9560 is commonly used in eHealth applications around the world.
- Microsoft® HealthVault® Certified: The Onyx II is certified to Microsoft HealthVault, a free online platform that communicates and receives data from the Onyx II 9560 for personal health management purposes.
- Bluetooth 2.0 Technology: Created with Bluetooth 2.0 Wireless Technology, the Onyx II 9560 provides a secure wireless connection for vital information exchange. The Onyx II, Model 9560 is designed to meet the requirements of the emerging open standards such as the Bluetooth Health Device Profile (HDP), IEEE11073 and Continua.
- Store & Forward Memory: Ensures ultimate versatility by allowing patients to take readings outside of the home and transmit the time-stamped data once they return. The Onyx II, Model 9560’s memory storage provides up to a minimum of 20 single point measurements.
- Accuracy: Only wireless finger pulse oximeter with the accuracy and claim for monitoring patients with COPD. While many SpO2 devices claim “FDA Approval”, few can make claims as a true clinical device.
- SmartPoint™ Technology: SmartPoint Technology eliminates the guesswork of determining which oximetry values to use for analysis. Using a sophisticated algorithm, it provides a fast and accurate snapshot of the patient’s SpO2 and pulse rate. The Onyx II, Model 9560 sends the SmartPoint spot-check data within 30 seconds from turn-on.
- Extended Range: The Onyx II, Model 9560 has an extended range of up to 100 meters (Class I).
- Rugged Durability: Unmatched durability for the home care environment.
- Power Saver™: Unlike traditional Bluetooth devices, the Onyx II, Model 9560 has a new power saving feature that automatically adjusts transmitted power based on distance from the main unit. This unique feature allows for approximately 600 spot checks on 2 AAA batteries.