GE Patient Data Module (PDM), in excellent physical and operational condition, module actual photo displayed.
- REF: 2016793-003
- YOM: 2015
- The CARESCAPE Patient Data Module helps you to transport patients to the right place at the right time so you can deliver a consistent level of care virtually anywhere.
- • Helps eliminate the traditional tangle of cables connected to multiple individual monitors by uniting common parameters in one convenient, compact, ergonomically designed unit, allowing better access to the patient in emergency situations and quickly prepare for transport
- • Facilitates patient mobility with uninterrupted flow of clinical intelligence before, during and after intra-hospital transport by collecting all patient data from the hardwired Solar or CARESCAPE modular monitors at the bedside, then quickly snaps into the Transport Pro monitoring device– carrying the patient’s complete vital signs record
- • Powers the Transport Pro device in case of a depleted or missing battery to ensure monitoring continuity
- • Refreshes the patient’s record with the data collected before and during transport, when reconnected to the network in the new location, eliminating time-consuming ECG template resets and critical data gaps
- • Supports patient monitoring in–and between–the highest-acuity clinical environments
- • Exceptional parameter set including GE’s clinical algorithms,
including 12SL™ 12-lead ECG, 12RL™ derived 12-lead ECG, GE EK-Pro four-lead arrhythmia analysis, GE DINAMAP SuperSTAT™ non-invasive blood pressure, and Masimo SPO2.