Datex-Ohmeda Device Interfacing Solution (DIS), to connect Datex-Ohmeda S/5 Patient monitor to Siemens Servo 300 ventilators.
- P/N: N-DISS300
- Supported Version: Firmware version 2.x
- 2 Both are in Excellent operational and physical condition.
- Price indicated is for each.
- The S/5 Device Interfacing Solution, DIS, provides means for transferring physiological, waveform and event data from various other bedside patient care devices to the Datex-Ohmeda monitoring system. The real-time and trended data can be displayed on the monitor screen and used for record keeping purposes. The interfacing module reads the data coming from the external device, converts it to a suitable format and sends it to the monitor.
- Device set values for trends: CMV freq set, SIMV freq set, Insp. time, Pause time, MV, PEEP, Pinsp, Plimit, Vent mode, O2 concentr.
- Measured numeric values: O2 insp, TVexp, TVinsp, MVexp, MVinsp, RR, Ppeak, Pplat, Pmean, PEEP, PAmbient
- Waveforms: Paw, Flow, Vol