CIS 8500Q Poet IQ2 Anaesthetic Gas Monitor (5 agent, CO2, O2 and N2O), is available in stock at the moment. In very good physical and operational condition.
- – 110-240V 50-60Hz
- – Fitted with NEW O2 sensor.
– Main Features:
- – The Poet IQ2 automatically identifies and quantifies inspired and expired CO2, N2O, O2, and five anaesthetic agents.
- – A Powerful and compact and fits into small shelves on gas kits with state-of-the-art agent detection and proprietary 5-agent gas analysis technology.
- – The internal display controls can be placed within easy reach while an external large screen display can be mounted where ever desired. The Poet IQ2 automatically identifies and quantifies inspired and expired CO2, N2O, O2, and five anaesthetic agents.
- – State-of-the-art NDIR technology identifies and measures five anesthetic agent gases: Halothane, Isofluorane, Enfluorane, Sevofluorane, and Desfluorane.
- – Automatic and manual primary agent detection.
- – Breath-by-breath CO2, O2, N2O monitoring.
- – Gas flow sampled at 100, 150, and 200 ml/min.
- – Mixed agent identification.
- – Measurement accuracy is not affected by alcohol or metabolic ketones.
- – Fast warm-up time ensures full accuracy within minutes.
- – No user calibration required; minimal user interaction.
- – Intuitive, easily configured user interface minimizes training and is ideal for multiple users.
- – Bright, real-time display of numerical values and 3 waveforms provide instant notification of changing patient status.
- – Lightweight, portable design.