Burdick 8500 ECG / EKG recorder, with interpretations and 7″ colored LCD screen, in very good physical and operational condition, an actual photo for one of the units is displayed.
- All Made in 2013/2012
- Offered patient ready with warranty.
- All fitted with Ethernet options.
- Price indicated is for each unit.
- In stock for immediate dispatch.
- Supplied with: Power Supply 24VDC/2.0A, PN: 010-1684-00, 12 leads ECG cable, 1 paper pack and operating manual.
- Heavy-duty deluxe cart with 2 trays, Code: XCR000001A and flexible cable holder, Code: XCR000004A (as shown in photos) can be supplied at extra £300
The Burdick 8500 ECG / EKG shows you what you need, comfortably. Burdick 8500 ECG equipment has a friendly user interface, multi-angle 7-inch widescreen, and color display that makes reading waveform data easy, and protocol choices streamline your workflow.
- View continuous 3-, 6-, and 12-leads of data on color display ECG equipment.
- Adjust the unique 7-inch adjustable widescreen color display for contrast and viewability.
- Battery or AC operation
- Thermal printer using LTR (8.5 x 11) or A4 (8.27×11.69), Z-fold paper
- Manual and automatic rhythm mode
- Standard or Cabrera lead format recording
- Stores and analyzes waveforms acquired during automatic mode
- Prints 300 pages with a fully charged battery.
- Battery continuously recharges while connected to AC power (except during printing)
- Selectable patient demographics
- Relative ECG trace gains of x1/2, x1, x2 (corresponds to 5, 10, and 20 mm/mV printer gains)
- Reduce Data Entry mistakes with electronic medical records system (EMR/HIS)
- With data acquisition speed (64,000 sps) for pacemaker detection.
Proven performance using the GRI algorithm
The Burdick 8500 ECG cleans the ECG waveform before it is measured and analyzed by the Glasgow Royal Infirmary (GRI) algorithm. With more than 30 years of continuous refinement, the GRI algorithm is the first and only to consider five clinically significant variables – including gender, age, race, medication, and classification – to interpret patient data.
- Interpretive statements are consistent with the AHA/ACC/HRS 2007 Guidelines for Diagnostic Statements.
- Interpretive STEMI statements are consistent with the AHA/ACC 2009 Recommendations for Interpretation.
- Pediatric and neonate interpretation based on industry-only V4R lead placement.
- Convenience. Export ECG records to network drives, USB, or EMRs.
- Connectivity. Comes with Ethernet connectivity as a standard feature.
- Ease of use. The easy-to-clean keyboard, dedicated functions keys, intuitive menu, and on-screen QuickTips make it easy to use.
- Performance. The AccuPrin feature restricts ECG printing if 10-second data quality is poor, ensuring a clear printout and eliminating retakes.
- Pediatric applications. The optional interpretation package lets you calculate interpretations down to a one-day-old infant.
- Flexibility. The unit manually or automatically produces high quality 3-, 4-, 6-, and 12-lead ECG printouts.
- Durability. Known for its legendary durability and dependability, Burdick is the preferred name in digital ECGs, for practices and clinics.
- Primary or acute care use. The interpretation package provides a choice of brief or full-format statements (including reason statements).